Friday, April 6, 2018

Today I am posting two articles that are just interesting articles.  Both are out of the normal area of Secondary  Transition, yet still relate.  One is on Autism and the other is on a group of high school students here in Montana.  I hope you enjoy them both.



The secret to… raising a happy autistic child

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/mar/24/the-secret-to-raising-happy-autistic-child?platform=hootsuite


What the
Arlee Warriors
Were Playing For

           On Montana’s Flathead Indian Reservation, basketball is about much more than winning.


https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/04/magazine/arlee-warriors-montana-basketball-flathead-indian-reservation.html?rref=collection%2Fsectioncollection%2Fsports&action=click&contentCollection=sports&region=stream&module=stream_unit&version=latest&contentPlacement=6&pgtype=sectionfront

1 comment:

  1. Good articles, Have you heard of LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) is as USA/UK funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete